The seal "USDA Organic" or "Certified Organic"
Cruisin Organics Bees Wax Candles
The term "organic" refers to the methods used to raise and process agricultural products. While standards vary by country, organic crops must be farmed without the use of synthetic herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, or bioengineered genes in the United States (GMOs).
According to the USDA, if you see the "USDA Organic" or "Certified Organic" seal on your food, it must have an ingredients list and the contents must be 95 percent or more certified organic, which means free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and processed without the use of industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering. The remaining 5% can only be foods or processed meals with permitted ingredients."